cirrus 95 stalling

My car is cirrus 95 stalling v6 2.5L. It always stalling when temp. getting warm and speed not very high. To restart it have to wait the engin temp cold down. It will shake when running on highway like loss power (this problem had been sloved after replacing a IAT sensor). The results of scan are:

17 engine is cold too long; 23 IAT sensor voltage high (replaced); 33 A?C input high; 51 02 sensor input indicaes lean; 54 no camshaft signal

cam sensor is inside of distributor that is very expensive to replace. and maybe one part die to cause others problem. Somebody can tell me how to repair those problems. Thanks!

Reply to
nan

The camshaft signal determines fuel injection and ignition timing. An intermittent camshaft signal would cause it to not inject fuel, run rough and pump air into the exhaust system giving the lean indication. To replace an expensive part and solve the problem is cheaper than replacing a lot of inexpensive parts and not solving the problem. Why not get a used distributor from a salvage yard?

Gyz

Reply to
Gyzmologist