Clicking noise from rear brakes (96 Neon)

Recently replaced drums and shoes on my daughter's 1996 Neon sport. Now I have a clicking noise from the driver's side rear wheel area. I've removed, greased and replaced the entire brake assembly but still here the noise when brakes are applied. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve E

Reply to
Steve Eftink