Climate control problem/90 New Yorker Landau

I had no luck with the google search I performed trying to chase down a problem. Seems like whenever I turn down the temp on my car (90 new yorker landau w/auto climate control) it will continue to blow hot air. With the a/c on, it still blows hot. When I push auto, and have it set to 65 degrees, it will blow out the floor. Panel, floor, and defrost functions still work normally. (except always hot) When doing a three finger salute to get fault codes, I get 12 and 13. Any idea where to go from here? Thanks for any help/ideas. Mike.

Reply to
Mike and Jill Nelson