Clock in 300M not working

Hi

For some reason the clock in my 1999 300M stopped working. I checked all the fuses, but there doesn't seem to be one for the clock. Does anybody know how I could remove the part of the dash that contains the clock so I might check for a loose wire?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
MauriceV

Here's a short, succint thread on the 300M Enthusiasts Club forums, including links to two How to's with photos:

Bill Putney

Thank you very much!

Reply to
MauriceV