Code....PO138 02 (Circuit High...........

My airbag icon light on all the time. Took a code reading, it reads exactly as below.

PO138 02 Circuit High Voltage ( Bank 1, Sensor 2 )

Someone know what this code is?

Thanks in advance Denny B

Denny B wrote:

You don't say what vehicle :( but Bank 1 is the one where cylinder 1 is. For an non-transverse engine, it's the bank on the passenger side of the vehicle. Sensor 2 would be the one downstream in the exhaust (towards the rear for a non-transverse engine.

It's telling you that that O2 sensor has high voltage - probably bad sensor, or might be problem in the cable to the sensor.

--
Bill Putney

Bill Putney wrote:

Bill, I realized after posting I did not clarify vehicle, it is a 2006 Dodge Caravan, 6cyl, 3.3L

Denny B

What ever happened to Glenn Beasley (Maxpower) ??

I don't think he's posted to usenet since late October / 2008...

And last appearance I can find anywhere on the web was June 2009 on chryslerforum.com.

Looks like he's over at: http://www.dodgeautoclub.com/lower-front-side-lights

Nothing found yet