Cold air coming thru dash

With the heat powered off, really cold air seems to infiltrate thru the joints in the dash of my 2002 Caravan Sport until the engine warms up and the heat is on. It does it no matter what I set the vent/fan controls at - even off. I want to remove the bezel in the center of the dash and look around, but I don't even know what to look for. Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Rick

Make sure the "Recirc" is on.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I tried all combinations of settings, and the cold air seems to seep thru the joints in the dash, as if there was a hole in the firewall. I even got it to do the HVAC self test. I suspect a duct is misaligned or loose, but cannot figure out how to remove the center bezel, which I think is the logical place to start. Anyone have a manual and would be willing to look it up? I dont want to break any plastic.

Reply to
Rick

Reply to
Rich Sampson