Conquest TSI for sale

Putting our collection of Conquests up for sale. Located in Virginia (northwestern part of state).

1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI. Electric Blue 5-speed. Approx. 136,000 miles on it. New tires. Needs a little work and paint job. $1500/obo.

1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI. White 5-speed. Approx. 148,000 miles on it. Sunroof and cd player. Needs some work. $1000/obo.

1986 Dodge Conquest TSI. Red 5-speed. Approx. 119,000 miles on it. Needs work. $700/obo.

1986 Plymouth Conquest TSI. Red 5-speed. This is a parts car with no title. Bought it intact from salvage yard. $400/obo.

None of these cars runs at the moment and all would have to be towed or trailered. We're moving so we need to sell them and have them removed within the next couple of weeks.

Reply to
diane killian

Any other contact info, I know a couple guys in your area looking for what you're peddling...

-rob

Reply to
Rob Armstrong