Dodge Caravan

We recently got rid of our 1997 Dodge Caravan and purchased a 2010 Dode Caravan from Enterprise for 16,000 with 39000 on it.Its a dream boat. Can you explain whn we would use the ERS(Electronic Range Selection) feature? Thank you.

Reply to
Gary

Electronic Range Select (ERS): a.. Allows the driver to specify the highest transmission gear b.. Can be used to limit excessive shifting when driving in hilly terrain c.. Allows manual upshifts and downshifts d.. Gives the driver more precise control e..

Reply to
SRN