Dodge Caravan

Forsale 1997 red Dodge Caravan. 67 500 miles. Dents in front and rear bumper, along with the doors. Rear right taillight needs replacement. A few minor stains and cigerrette burns inside. All original parts and fluids. 1 owner lady driven.

$6 000 OBO

Reply to
Mary

This isn't ebay...

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Reply to
jdoe

needs replacement. A few minor stains and cigerrette burns inside.

Translation: The kids and I have trashed this once perfectly good minvan. Its dented to hell and back. I like to put my cigarettes out on the carpet or throw them at the kids when they won't be quiet. Be careful or you will stick to the back seat. Van has never had any maintenance... We're just hoping it will run long enough to get you to the end of the street. One owner. Need to sell so I can pay the DUI lawyer.

Reply to
Joe

A customer just called yesterday to make an appointment because he just bought a 98 Grand Caravan w/ 3.3 and 80K miles on it for $2500.00 It has a few minor dents and some minor oil leaks, nothing that can't be fixed for a few hundred dollars... he has 25+ years experience as a used car manager so he knew pretty well going in what he was buying. Six grand is way out of line. (P.T. Barnum and all that...)

Reply to
Neil Nelson

taillight needs replacement. A few minor stains and cigerrette burns inside.

You forgot: The inside stinks like a tobacco smoke house.

(I wonder if the oil is original too?)

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

I think that's what they mean by "All original parts and fluids" It has the original tires, air filter, plugs, pads, rotors, pcv, coolant, ATF, and battery.

Reply to
Bob