dodge caravan1997

When i turn off my van then i fans keep running. i have to pull the fuse to stop it help. tell me how do i fix this problem!

Reply to
young421

More then likely the fan relay module is at fault, it is located under the battery tray screwed to the frame. If you disconnected the battery or just lost calibration on the heater control panel you will have to do a calibration test on the control head. You can google this to see how it is done.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

thanks where can i get that done at or how can i do it thanks again

Reply to
Diana

As Glenn said hit that search button.:grinyes: Some were under a recall so also check your vin with your cry dealer. If you have to buy the part from the dealer it may have instructions on replacement or ask for a copy of recall/TSB on them. It explains how to replace it. Good Luck MT

Reply to
MT-2500

You can replace the relay yourself, that year did not have a recall for that problem

Reply to
maxpower