dodge neon muffler

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here and i've only recently started to think about installing parts for my 04 dodge neon. I'm planning on installing just a bolt on muffler tip but i realized that the original exhaust tube was curved downward at the end... so what do i do about it? Thanks.

Nothing. You would probably shorten the life of your stainless steel exhaust system by adding an unnecessary extension.

Reply to
who

You would be better off spending your money else where. With a added tip, you are going to attact unnessessary attention, with nothing to back it up. Check Neon.org for info regarding Neon mods. This is a pretty good site.

Mike

Z wrote:

Reply to
mike

So you want to put a fart can on your Neon, best thing to do is take it to a muffler shop & have it done right

Reply to
sqdancerLynn