Dodge Ram wont start

I have a 98 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2L. It will turnover but will not start. The guages in the dash will not move, there is no voltage at the fuel pump, but the lights and radio work. Could the problem be the computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
derek_robins85

philthy

If all/most of the items related to the "run" position ie. heater blower, power windows, etc. are dead along with the guages I would say check the ignition switch and the wiring to it along with all of the fuses both underhood and inside. You said the lights and radio work but didn't specify if it was coutersy lights or warning (idiot) lights.

Reply to
Daniel Who Wants to Know