DVD-R's not playing right in 03 T&C

I have 2003 T&C LXI with the DVD player and can't get my DVD-R's to play right. I am using a Memorex Plus R-RW DVD burner with Memorex Plus R DVD's. They play OK in my house but when I try to play them in my van they skip. Anyone know why and how to fix it?

Reply to
SizzleMP

I just purchased a 2004 T&C touring and I have the same problem using compusa dvd-r media. Major bummer. Does anyone have ideas on how to get around this?

I wonder if we can replace the changer with one that can handle dvd-r? I read that the 2005 changer will do dvd-r.

Reply to
wleisenr