electrical problem in 95 Jeep

I had some corrosion on the cables and posts of my battery. I cleaned them w/ baking soda and water. Before I removed the cables from the posts my emergency lights began to flash. I installed a new battery and thoroughly cleaned the cables. The flashing continued when I reconnected the cables. I started the Jeep and it died after running for only a few seconds.

Reply to
twostep

Marvin Cohen

What do I need to do to reset it?