Employee Pricing JEEP Special!

Hello!

This is Michael Bernard, your Sales and Leasing Consultant at GLYNN SMITH CHEVROLET-JEEP!

We have our entire line-up of In-Stock Jeep's at Employee Prices! Act now to take advantage of the years best prices on Wranglers, Grand Cherokee's and the All-New Jeep Commander!

Call, email, or visit my myspace.com page to set up an appointment!

Hurry as these incredible deals won't last!

Toll-Free: 1-800-821-9679 Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com On The Web:

Michael Bernard GLYNN SMITH CHEVROLET-JEEP

600 Columbus Parkway Opelika, AL 36801
Reply to
mj.bernard

philthy

, AL 36801>>

And it's only hot because it's very spicy and was left in the sun for an hour (puh dump bump)

Reply to
frenchy

That's a play on words that doesn't translate into Spanish - there are two different Spanish words for our one English word 'hot: 'Caliente' means hot, as in very warm temperature; 'picante' means hot, as in spicey.

Many Mexicans like working in machiladora plants because they at least get to use indoor plumbing while they are at work. A plant I used to visit had a sign in the bathrooms that, translated, said "Please do not put used toilet paper in the trash can".

Bill Putney

Reply to
Scott S.