Engine Failure Durango

To All I'll keep a long story short. Recently on a trip mycheck gages light came on at a rest area. I checked the oil and it was a little low so I added some. then 50 miles later the oil pressure gauge dropped. I tried to get off the highway but before I could the engine broke down. After replaceing the engine and returning home I've heard that others have had similar problems and that there was a gasket or filter of somesort that caused the engine to burn oil or leak it out but not show any symptoms.

Has anyone heard of any action being taken against Chrysler on this? I've spoken to Chrysler but because the warrenty has expired they say it's not thier problem.

Dan

1999 Durango 55000.
Reply to
DLCRCF