Erratic electrical problem with 1996 Chrysler T&C

I have a 1996 Towne & Country which had been a work horse and it has over 150,000 miles on it.

There are a couple of erratical electrical problems:

Both the horne and the turn signal would stop working occassionally and I had checked the fuse box to make sure the fuses were not burnt out. But it will work again, maybe the next time I started the car. In other words, it works and it stops working and I couldn't figure why.

Anyone here has any insight into this erratic electrical problem?

Thanks.

Alex

Reply to
dmkAlex