Extended warranty information

I have a 2004 300m with the extended warranty to 84months or 115000km. I can't find the warranty information I had with my vehicle package. Could someone send me a link to the warranty info? I would like to know what the deductable is and what is covered. Also, what is the standard warranty (bumber to bumper) good till? 60000km?

Thanks

Reply to
Steve

Here you go Steve.....

SCOTT

Reply to
Scott S.

By the way just look under MY PLAN and fill VIN and LAST NAME..and bingo all the info you want...

Reply to
Scott S.

Great thanks. I see I have the CPOV GOLD +PT . I can't order the provision information over the net, it's just for US residents.

Reply to
Steve