FA:? identifying an old chrysler co. hubcap and more

I have 4 1955 or 1956 Dodge spinner hubcaps on ebay and some small Desoto ones. with the Desoto small full caps is a picture of the one I cannot identify. My memory from the late 40's to 50's is that it is Chrysler product. I would appreciate knowing what it is BEFORE I list it.

Please disregard this post if it is against your FA sensibilities on the news group.

thanks, Howard

Reply to
howard

You didn't post the e-bay link, but I think I found your ad.

Without seeing a clear picture of the Desoto hubcaps you're talking about, I can't get an idea as to what year it's from.

What I suggest is that you go to google.com and type "desoto hubcap" in the search bar and then hit the "images" search button. You'll get a page full of photo results. Click on any of them that look like what you have, and you'll be taken to the web-page where that picture was found.

Also, you might want to look at this:

Now that you mention it, I have a set of "Des" full-cover hubcaps at my parents house, similar to #DES55 on that web page. I used them on my '65 Dodge Polara when I had some old Kelly Springfield snow tires on the Polara. This would have been 1986 or 1987.

Reply to
MoPar Man