Fiat to take over Chrysler??

Too bad they gave the styling of those vehicles to their truck stylists.

Reply to
Some O

To me they both look horrible.

Reply to
who

Hah! Sorry to spin you up, Nate. :) But you're right.

Reply to
Bill Putney

A) not true B) Honda and Toyota don't make anything that even remotely appeals to me.

Reply to
Steve

Use the factory switch to trigger a relay, which then turns on the lights. QED.

Reply to
Steve

Are you kidding? Their truck stylists are the only ones turning out anything appealing (with the exception of the Challenger, which was really styled in 1969 anyway).

Reply to
Steve

To me a Camry looks horrible (even compared to an HHR).

Reply to
Steve

Not as bad as a Sebring. Enough to make one throw up.

BTW, seen the new Mazda6? That's one sharp-looking car.

Reply to
Lloyd

I wouldn't go THAT far, but they definitely took a pretty car and uglified it. Current trends industry-wide aren't exactly a high-water mark in automotive styling, if you ask me.

It really doesn't stir me either way. That's the problem... NOTHING right now is very stirring, except the Challenger. And as I said, all the attractive styling cues for it date to 1969 anyway.

I guess I should just be glad that the Aztek is no more, but we have the Scion XB, Ford Flex, and Honda Excrement to more than make up for it :-/

Reply to
Steve