Fifty Ugliest Cars of the Past 50 Years

Ugh, some dandies, both for body and mechanical designs.

The Jeep Compass is a recent vehicle which I thought about. I liked the functional design, but couldn't handle the exterior styling or interior's low quality. In the end I passed on it, not wanting to upset my wife who also couldn't handle it's styling. Seems it didn't please the Jeep crowd either.

This is one ugly from Fiat. If Chrysler ends with something looking like this to build the plant workers would probably walk out.

Reply to
Josh S

Technical Assistance / File Not Found We're sorry to hear that you received a File Not Found Error Message.

Please check the following before you submit this form.

If you encountered this error from clicking on a link from one of our newsletters, make certain of the following:

PLEASE NOTE: Some S&P features and AP stories on BusinessWeek.com reside on the BusinessWeek servers for a limited amount of time. If you have encountered this "File Not Found" error message from accessing an S&P or AP story, it means that the item has expired and is no longer available through BusinessWeek. There is no need to submit this form. a.. Is the file actually available yet? The latest information from Business Week magazine is available only to BW subscribers (the first url given for most stories mentioned in the newsletter) from Thursday evening to Monday afternoon. After Monday, the second of the two urls given is the one all readers, subscribers or not, can use.

a.. Is the complete URL being generated in your browser window? Some mail systems do not complete the link if an address wraps past one line, so when you select the link from the newsletter, it may not send a complete request to your browser. Simply cut and paste and append the rest of the url to the partial address and resubmit your request. This will deliver the page to you.

Occasionally we miscode a link...these are the ones we need to know about so we can correct the Web site. Please fill in the form below so we can fix the link. We will respond to you with the correct address.

Reply to
Rob

oops sorry the entire link didnt copy correctly

Rob

That article looks like and editor grabbed a pile of several hundred car photos, threw them on the desk of some writer who knows almost nothing about cars, and told him to write something stupid about 50 of them.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

thanks for your contribution to the dross.

Reply to
News

Some of them I'll agree with. But how can you not like the Plymouth Prowler? And there are some others there that I believe the person(s) critiquing them was based on what his/her definition of ugly is.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Thanks for your contribution to my kill file.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

agreed ashton

Reply to
Rob

Thanks for self-identifying as thin-skinned morons...

Rob wrote:

Reply to
News

Maybe my tolerance level has gotten less... when I first started using Usenet I bet I didn't feel the need to kill file anyone for several years. Then maybe once or twice a year, now it seems like another suitable "contributor" pops up at least monthly.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

It's called "thin skin". Look it up.

Reply to