File name format for Mp3s

I just purchased a Pacifica and the factory CD player is supposed to play Mp3s. I tried a couple and got the message "no files" and it spit out the disc. Do I need to change the filenames to a particular format? Also, I burned these CDs on a Mac. Does that make any difference?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Reply to
ken

There may be a problem with the MAC format, try playing the disk in a Windows PC if it plays the problem may be in your CD player. Also, there are several Mp3 formats being used, read the CD players directions and see if the format is compatible. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty