Finally found a GOOD wiper blade!!

A while back I posted an inquiry about who makes a quiet wiper blade. On both my PT and my wife's Alero, the blades made a terrible noise when going in one suggestion. Many reply suggestions were posted, from buying $25 each replacement blades to bending the wiper arms. One day I heard an ad on the radio for Triple Edge wiper blades available at Walmart. They aren't made of rubber, they're made of silicone and are more flexible. I figured what the hell, give 'em a try. Well, they've been on both cars for over a month, and (knock on wood) still extremely quiet. Oh, they have a lifetime guarantee. Once you register them, anytime you need a replacement, just call them, they will send you a new one for a small shipping charge.

Reply to
tomkanpa

I use Rain-X regularly on my windshield, so I seldom have to use my wipers. Thus I don't care if the free blades the dealership's service center installs for me squeak or not.

HellT

Reply to
Hell Toupee

I just tried a pair of the new one piece Bosh wipers for my PT; what junk!!!! One chatters and the other came with a defect that looks just like a worn wiper streak. Good job Bosh.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

I totally agree. I was looking for wiper blades nd had the choice between the wal-mart $2.00 specials, and the Bosch blades that were close to $15.00 apiece. And I thought to myself "Y'know, I *really* should stop being so damned cheap."

Never have I regretted such a decision. From day one, the Bosches streaked like hell. The OLD blades (which were of the aforementioned wal-mart specials) actually performed better in their old state than the brand new Bosches I had replaced them with!

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

Same here. I went back to replacement and they work better than any others I tried.

Reply to
NJ Vike