Finish line movie -Superbird in action

Never heard of the movie but some nice shots of a Superbird in action

OK gang, here is what you do:

STEP 1 Go to

STEP 2 Under the Movie photo + movie title, click on "CLICK HERE"

STEP 3 Next screen, under the Superbird taillight lens click on "TRAILER"

STEP 4 Under the Trailer screen below the picture of the racing gloves clamped to the steering wheel hit "WATCH TRAILER"

STEP 5 Turn up your speakers

Reply to
NJ Vike

I pass

Reply to
maxpower

why all the nonsense?

click this

Punch

Cool. Reminds me of when I first started driving in 77. Got my fathers old 1970 Ford XL...man was that car fast. Blew out the tranny in a month. Replaced it with a rebuilt for $250. Good times. My last tranny cost me $2600 two years ago.

Reply to
jtees4

I'd rather not discuss my previous expenses associated with racing. UGH!

Two engines and a tranny but it was fun.

Reply to
NJ Vike