Flashing dash on my 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee

My tail lights stopped working and the dash lights (Illumination/dimmer and all LED's went out. The dash lights and led's flash on and off when the left turn signal is used. They do not respond in this way with the right signal. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Deb

Reply to
Selmabody2

My tail lights stopped working and the dash lights (Illumination/dimmer and all LED's went out. The dash lights and led's flash on and off when the left turn signal is used. They do not respond in this way with the right signal. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Deb

Reply to
Selmabody2

Reply to