Follow up - vibration problem

I posted a problem a few weeks back regarding a vibration in the '96 T&C that came on sort of suddenly and was most evident on acceleration. One of the responses was that it appeared to be symptomatic of a bad CV joint.

That observation was a bull's-eye. The right axle, inner CV joint had failed in such a way that it didn't visually appear to be bad. Once removed from the van, however, it was apparent that the "in/out" movement was quite restricted. I could not compress it enough to fit it easily into the box for the core return.

Thanks to the poster who provided the great advice.

Ken

Reply to
KWS