Front Blower Problem - Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.5CRD

Please help!! I have a 2003 Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.5 CRD (UK model) with an intermittent problem. Recently with the start of winter the front blower has started playing up. Sometimes it comes on when needed, but at other times nothing happens when I switch it on. When it is not working it may suddenly spring into action after a few miles or not at all. It makes no difference what the temperature of the air is set at or whether the blower is set to windscreen, or floor heating etc. One odd thing that I noticed is that occassionally the front blower will suddenly start working (when it is not working) after a sharp turn or sudden acceleration. This doesn't always help, and isn't always practical. I am confused because sometimes it works perfectly. Any ideas, please?

Reply to
jak1966