Front End Noise - 2000 Breeze

I have a 2000 Breeze, 55,000 miles, which has developed an intermittent rattle seeming to come from the front suspension. Sounds like tie rod ends or loose shocks in the old rear wheel drive cars. The intermittent part baffles me. Visually inspected the suspension with car on ramp and it all appeared tight. Can't detect any handling changes. Took it to a dealer and, of course, there was no noise to be heard.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Melh