FS: 2003 Dodge 3500 Diesel SLT Quad

2003 Dodge 3500 single rear wheel axle SLT model. It has the extended heated mirrors and the infinity sound system. Seats adn carpet in excellent condition. Has trailer tow package. Long bed, 4 door, 5 speed. Running boards with lights, cab lights, rhino lined bed. White with silver bottom. Not a farm truck. I used it as my primary vehicle and to pull my fifth wheel. The fifth wheel assembly is welded to the frame, so that is part of the truck. I will keep the rails. 40k miles. Mint condition. Truck goes for $25k without the Edge power chip, and the turbo boost and pyrometer gauges. I also have a ranch hand grill guard on the truck. If you want the accessories, then the truck goes for $26k.

Email me directly for pics at txasylum @ cox.net Remove the spaces.

Reply to
txasylum