fuel injection on "87" reliant 2.5 w/air

I have a stall problem,Car runs for 5 mins. Stalls, I wait 5 mins. runs fine, I changed what i think is Idler (has electrical plug) in front of housing for fuel also changed part on passenger side of housing (also has electrical plug) towards back of housing (what would be carb.)Is it a vaccum prob.? HELP!!! I'm going nuts!!! I can hear the fuel pump.

Reply to
dumdum

Five minutes is enough time for the car to warm up. If it stalls at that point, it may be running too lean. They first thing is to add some injector cleaner to the gas, if that hasn't been done recently. Also, how long has it been since you replaced the spark plugs and wires? A weak spark can cause this problem.

Reply to
Dave Gower