Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Gas Tank Overflow - 2005 Jeep Liberty
July 16, 2009, 11:33 am
rate this thread
Whenever I fill the gas tank it has a tendency to overflow before the
nozzle shuts off. Sometimes it's a lot, sometimes a little. If I try to
judge how many gallons I'm going to need and then let up on the nozzle
for the last bit it's kind of under control but still - almost always -
overflows. If I let up a lot on the nozzle it will flow forever until I
notice it spilling out.
At gas stations that have full vapor controls on their nozzles I don't
have the problem.
What's up with that?
- » PT Cruiser Coolant Temperature Sensor - Location, anyone?
- — Previous thread in » Chrysler Cars
- » 1999 Chrysler Town & Country (T&C) LXI 3.8 Spark Plug remove and replace ...
- — Last Updated thread in » Chrysler Cars