gen 4 minivan to gen 3 minivan front seat copatibility?

Will a front driver's seat from a gen 4 (01-07) minivan fit in a gen 3 (96-00) minivan? I need a new driver's seat for my 98 caravan and I like the newer seats with the adjustable headrests better than the old seats with the integral headrests. The newer seats look like they offer better whiplash protection.

Reply to
jcs444dixmyth

philthy