General Lee paint scheme on 76 Aspen Coupe?

I'd like to have the Dukes of Hazard General Lee paint scheme on my 76 Aspen. Are there any licensing issues to work out prior to doing this? Also, I'd like to get a hat with "Rich Corinthian Leather" embroidered on the front.

Reply to
Rick From Boston

That's a question for a lawyer, but I'd say you would have no problems with it. I've seen it on a few cars over the years. I can do it for you if you like - I do custom paint. (I'm above Atlanta) As a side note, I have a factory rear spoiler & side window louvers for a '76 Roadrunner (same body as your Aspen). Very rare peices, never installed (NOS), need only painting to match your car & installing. The louvers came with windshield urethane-type sticky strips; you'll need to replace that (not too sticky after 28 years). If interested email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo.com Later, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver