grand voyager '98 start blockade problem! HELP!

hi,

I need some urgent advise (also by email if possible) regarding the following issue with my '98 Chrysler Grand Voyager. It sometimes refuses to start, being the start blockade refusing to acknowledge that I am using the correct transponder key.

I've been to Chrysler, but all they came up with was that I had to knock on the dashboard to solve this! Funnily, this worked on one occasion, but now it simply does not start anymore.

It appears to be a mass-problem in the dashboard and Chrysler has added an extra mass-cable below the radio, but not succesfully it appears.

Anyone got any ideas to solve this structurally, besides getting rid of this (otherwise great) car?

regards,

Ruud

Reply to
ruud