grand voyager instrument cluster

I need help with the instrument cluster for a 93 plymouth voyager. It won't work, I need the schematics for this.

thanks eb

Reply to
Eric Backus

Which instrument cluster - there are at least 3 different ones available in the 93. Mechanical (Temp, Speedo, Fuel), Mechanical with Tach (Tach, Speedo, OilP, Volts, Fuel & Temp) and Electronic (Digital Speedo and 5 vertical bar indicators & graphics display)

And what is not working - all, or partial

Mechanical clusters require a DRBII scan tool to run tests, electronic cluster has pretty good built in diagnostic activated via trip, reset and us/met buttons.

Reply to
Mike Martin

Reply to
mic canic