Headlight coating

I have a 99 T&C van and I have just polished the headlight lens.They were clouded over like so many of these vans.Is there any coating that can be applied to help protect it from the UV or do I just apply wax from time to time.Thanks in advance. Dan

Reply to
Dan

3M makes an adhesive-backed urethane film that you can put on to protect against sandblasting, rocks, and (it is claimed) UV degradation. If your headlights are already shot, you might be better off replacing the headlight assys., and putting on a set of Stone-Guards to prevent the same fate from happening to the new ones.

Bill Putney