Heated mirrors on PT Cruiser question

It states on the original window sticker that the 2001 PT Cruiser I bought used has heated exterior rear view mirrors. And the mirrors have the little wavy lined etching that indicates they are heated. Yet a thorough search of the owner's manual said nothing about heated mirrors. NOTHING! How do I turn on and off the heating element in the mirrors?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Turn on and off the switch for the rear window defroster.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

____Reply Separator_____