HELP-92 Caravan Problems

I am reposting this again, as I remain stumped over this situation. Perhaps some other forum guests can make suggestions. Past efforts have been futile. Many Thanks to All!

Really need some help, as I am stumped over these problems.

Acquired 92 Voyager AWD. I have no turn signals, tho the hazard lights do work. They use the same multi-function blinker switch.

I have no AC fan or heater blower motor. Fuses check out OK. No apparent wiring problems, tho perhaps that's just what it is. Nothing showing, however.

The good thing...it does run and drives out nicely.

Any and all help, suggestions sincerely appreciated. I'm stumped!!

Reply to
CaravanGuy

PROBLEMS SOLVED!

Thanks to Master Auto Electrican Don Baker with an assit or three from Jack Stenovich, the van is now roadworthy. Problem hidden in intrument panel and engine wiring harness. Took some serious tracing to find one 'feed' wire causing several functions to cease working.

ALL IS Well!

Thanks to those who gave worthy advice and help.

This forum ROCKS!!

Reply to
CaravanGuy

Just a recap for anyone who has forgotten, this one is where you had no turn signals, no AC fan or heater blower motor, but you did have working hazard lights, and all fuses checked out, and you had juice at the bulkhead connector.

Was the break in the feed wire due to rubbing or other abrasion, a bad connector contact, or was it due to some previous idiot owner hashing up the wiring? Where exactly along the wiring harness was it? And did you repair the break by pulling apart the harness or wire around it?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

The problem was two-fold. One fusible link, with splices everywhere, was the main problem. Getting access under the hood-big time problem. Used a jumper to feed one side of ignition switch, ran direct line , splicing into the ignition wiring. Heater blower turned out to be a bad switch (Go figure!)

Tore my hair out, trying such things as another ingition switch (NO), another BCM, (NO) turn signal switch (NO) headlight switch and assorted other techniques and tricks.

Hats off to those who took time to forward ideas, suggestions, etc.

Reply to
CaravanGuy