Help identify '93 Gr Caravan ASD Relay

Here's a pic of my relays - can anyone identify the Auto ShutDown relay as well as the others?

I've seen conflicting relay illustrations on the net.

Thanks!

Reply to
Bob (but not THAT Bob)

You'd have to have a 1993 shop manual, know which engine (which you haven't told us) and hope the manual is right which it often isn't.

If it were me I would figure it out by disconnecting each relay one at a time until the engine would not start (but will turn over) because the fuel pump and ignition coil aren't powered.

Reply to
SRN

Forgot to mention it's a 3.3L engine.