Help needed to install Hitch on '02 minivan?

Hello All I have an 02 Chyrsler 02 Town and Country minivan. I have a hidden hitch that I purchased and will install myself. Can anyone offer tips on how to attach the hitch to the van..especially how to hold the hitch up in place while attaching it and not having in fall down!. I will be doing this by myself.. Thanks! Dan

Reply to
dgmr

And you do realize that mechanics that install hitches, have a seperate licence, and training just to install hitches! And you want to do it yourself? Why?

Reply to
David

IMHO it is to save money and do a job that can be done with ordinary hand tools at home. Typically these are only 2 of the many reasons for the DIY group of auto enthusiasts.

Reply to
Ken Pisichko

Reply to
mic canic