Help w/ replacing fog lamp on 2001 Neon R/T

Somebody must have done this before -- how to you replace a broken driver's side fog lamp on a 2001 Neon R/T? The factory repair manual is a lot less than helpful -- it basically says to remove the three nuts that secure it to the fascia -- yeah, but how do you get to the three nuts? I tried pulling the headlamp out to see if I could get at it from the top, which seemed to get me nothing at all. Do I have have to take off the fascia completely?

Please remove the "nospam" from my address if replying via email.

-- Jeff Wieland

Reply to
Jeff Wieland