Help with Dodge Ram ABS/Brake light:

Hi a buddy owns a 1999 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500 4x4 and recently his ABS/Brake light came on. I do have an OTC4000 with OBD II, however I don't have ABS 98. Is there a blue plug on these trucks as well (near the console) which will let me connect with the Chrysler ABS computer in order to diagnose and repair the problem?

Thanks in adavance and have a great one!

Bush

Reply to
Bush

No, you have to connect through the 16 way DLC by the steering column.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Replace the wheel speed sensor on top (or there about) of the rear end. Problem solved.

AW

Reply to
Hattmakr