How many PT Cruisers in Western Pennsylvania?

Is there anyway of finding out how many of them are registered in Western PA? I see more of them in one day in Western PA than I do driving to and from North Carolina. I'm under the opinion that they sold a hell of a lot of them in Western PA.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Yes, if you have access to either Chrysler owner records in DaimlerChrysler's databases or registration records in PennDOT's DMV databases. Beyond that you could conduct your own survey and see if your statistics match your hypotheses.

Reply to
Greg Houston