How the hell do you remove the rear rotors on a 300m ?

I've banged the hell out of these rotors with a hammer, but they're rust-locked onto the rear hubs.

What do I do - get a bigger hammer? A huge pry-bar?

Reply to
MoPar Man

Lots of P-B Blaster and - yes - a bigger hammer. You did remove the tinnerman's nuts from two of the lugs (if they're still there)?

Reply to
Bill Putney

Last resort: Replace the hub/bearing assy. too - an easy job and not all that expensive if it means getting it back on the road or not.

Reply to
Bill Putney

Yea, I ripped those thin retainers off the lug bolts.

How would they get these off in a shop? Hit them with a pneumatic chisel?

Would it help if I removed the hub/bearing and tried to remove the rotor on the bench?

Reply to
MoPar Man