how to drain antifreeze 99 ply breeze?

i can't find the drain plug,is there one?

thanks john

Reply to
JohnC

Thanks for the advise, i guess thats the only way, just that its a lot of work. Looks like the fan assembly needs to be removed, its in pretty tight quaters. How much did they save by not putting a drain plug.

Reply to
JohnC

This link claims there is a drain on the bottom of the radiator. Might be worth another look.

Matthew S. Whiting

I don't know about the Breeze, but my Chrysler's rad drain plug is not on the bottom. It's on the back side, near the lower end of one of the tanks. Its plastic, painted black, the same as the rad, and very hard to spot. It also does not have any visible drain hole, as when you open it, the fluid drains thru a built in hose, thru a hole in the lower support and frame. It also is not an unscrew type - it is a twist and turn type, very trick to figure out if you have never seen one before, and very easy to break. Just be warned

overheating.

Reply to
Mike Martin

overheating.