Humming from front end

2001 Sebring Conv. 77,000 mile My car makes a humming sound seems like it's the front driver side. When going straight there is a little humming, when turning the wheel left the humming get's louder, when turning the wheel right the humming stops,this is when the car is moving about 20 mph or more. Brought it to the my shop and they said the couldn't find anything wrong other then a front engine mount being worn. Could it be that the front end needs to be align the car doesn't pull left or right ? Thanks in advance
Reply to
schwindj

No it sounds as if there is a bad wheel bearing or tire problem, rotate tires front to back to see if it changes, if not have another shop take a look see.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks will do already rotated tires didn,t help Thanks again

Reply to
schwindj

Yes - definitely find another shop. That is textbook bad wheel bearing.

Bill Putney