I NEED CHROME EMBLEMS PLEASE HELP!

Hello Chrysler Fans,

I would like to know if anyone knows where I can purchase CHROME PLATED emblems to replace the Mylar (rubber-like) emblems Chrysler (and some other makers) are now using on their new automobile models. I need complete sets (scripts and emblems) for every model vehicle that comes factory equipped with the Mylar (soft-type) ones. ANY help at ALL would be GREATLY appreciated no matter how insignificant you may think it is! PLEASE reply as ANY lead that may help me track down a supplier would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely, Fred Luhn President Goldies Plating Service "New York's Finest Premium Gold Plating Service" online at

(111718111) 1115296655111(remove the triple 1's before and after our phone # to have our actual contact phone)

Reply to
Goldies Gold Plating

I think you will find that what you seek is simply not available due to potential copyright infringement. If you would like to do a couple "onesy-twosies" for special customers who can keep their mouths shut (I assume that the reason you're asking is because you would like to gold plate the emblems) you might want to look into the possibility of using the original plastic emblems to make a mold to cast metal ones from.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Yep, but the laws of good taste prohibit me from telling the likes of you.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I took of the Mylar emblems on my PT Cruiser and replaced them with real, "antique" Chrysler emblems from the 1940's because I wanted a retro looking PT. I have to say that the original heavy chrome plated Chrysler/Fluid Drive script looked a lot better than those fake plastic emblems. There are places like Emblem Magic and others that have chrome plated script, albeit from older cars, but some places can make custom script, but the price would be very high.

Reply to
Count Floyd