Ignition kill switch - 93 Caravan

I'd like to install a switch that will keep our 93 Caravan from starting unless the switch is operated before turning the key to start the car. Any direction on how to wire the switch would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
Sgana

From starting or from cranking? If you just want to stop it from cranking, use the clutch safety switch (or Neutral safety switch for an automatic) and plug your switch in there. If it's normally open, and closes before you are allowed to crank, put your toggle switch in series, and close it prior to starting the car. (I think this is the way the Caravan one is).

Bob Fourney

Reply to
Robert S. Fourney

REMOVE the NOCRAP in my address to reply.

Reply to
Len