ignition lamp thermal time delay relay always very hot even the keys absent of contact

Hello, In the fuses-box of my voyager 1990 2.5 l , I have round and long relay, three skewers of which the revue Haynes N° 30010 page 12-2 indicates that it would be" ignition lamp thermal time delay relay" I don't understand to what it serves. (I am French-speaking). Between the horn relay and the place where it should be the turn signal flasher, wish is absent and it's true for all the voyager that I can see. It is always very hot even the keys absent of contact.

Is this normal? I am in search of a mass that would explain than often and in individuals by big heat or strong humidity my lamp " Check wagers" ignites and that the needle of charge falls, without it affects the working of the vehicle.

Thank's

Stéphane Thuillier

Avignon FRANCE

Reply to
Archet

That cylinder will get hot, it is the time delay for the key halo.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower