Infinity System

Okay, I'm being lazy & hate to plow through Google. Which Infinity system is in my '00 Concorde with the AM/FM Cassette, 4 CD in dash changer & 9 speaker system?

Is the amp some where in the right front kick panel ? Sure would like to add a woofer or two.

Thanks, me-not-you

Reply to
me-not-you

Infinity II with 320 watt amp - located in the trunk.

Bill Putney

Thanks !

I had looked under in the panel in the trunk that's under the back window, it must by on one side or the other somewhere.

me-not-you

Reply to
me-not-you

You're welcome.

It's on the right rear quarter panel immeditaley behind the wheel well according to my '99 LH car FSM - I'm 99% sure the location would be the same for '00 MY.

Bill Putney